[BCMA] Registration is open! BC Museums Week: Effective Government Relations & Advocacy for Small Museums, Galleries, and Cultural Institutions

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri May 12 09:45:38 PDT 2023

*BC Museums Week: Effective Government Relations & Advocacy for Small
Museums, Galleries, and Cultural Institutions*

*May 17th 2023*

12PM - 1PM PST

As part of BC Museums Weeks 2023, the BCMA is working to empower our
members to be more effective community advocates and storytellers. While
the idea of building relationships with governments can be daunting for
small museums, galleries, and cultural institutions, it provides an
excellent opportunity to tell the story of your impact and to ensure that
decision-makers are aware of your work. Join the BCMA as we speak with
Spencer Chandra Herbert, M.L.A, Deputy Speaker, Vancouver West-End, and
guests about building relationships with all levels of government and
learning strategies for effective advocacy.

Registration is free! Registration and to see what else we have planned for
BC Museums Week 2023 here
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/bc-museums-week-2023/>!
[image: SessionWebinar.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Program Manager

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>