[BCMA] The Bill Reid Gallery is hiring

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 21 12:48:41 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Please find attached the job postings for two positions:

- INDIGENOUS ASSISTANT CURATOR - permanent
Hours: 4 days per week, with additional hours for Gallery programs and events as required.
Annual salary is $46,000 based on experience and qualifications + benefits.
Please note that this posting is specifically for Indigenous candidates.
Application deadline: April 17, 2023

- COLLECTIONS TECHNICIAN - Summer Student
Period of employment: May 23 - August 19, 2022 (12 weeks)
Hours: 9:30 am – 5pm Tuesday to Saturday (7 hours per day with 1/2 hour lunch)
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Position is dependent on grant funding.
Applications will be accepted until April 21, 2023.

The Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art is proud to have a dynamic and diverse team of Indigenous and non-Indigenous staff and Board. We strive to be a safe space where all voices are heard and valued and work towards accessibility, anti-racism, LGBTQ2S+ inclusion and encourage diversity in our staff team. The Bill Reid Gallery is committed to providing equitable access to everyone. Should you require any accommodations in the application process, please contact aboubard at billreidgallery.ca.
Please forward applications (resume and cover letter) by email only to aboubard at billreidgallery.ca.

https://www.billreidgallery.ca/pages/careers-opportunities

-- Alecska Divisadero (pronouns: she/her/hers)

Operations Coordinator

Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art

604-682-3455 ext. 225 - operations at billreidgallery.ca

We respectfully acknowledge the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səl’il’wətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), and all the Indigenous peoples of the Northwest Coast, on whose traditional and unceded territories we live and work.