[BCMA] DHS: Objects for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Mar 21 10:59:00 PDT 2023

Hello,

We are facilitating the transfer of objects from a local donor to other
cultural heritage institutions. Attached is a list of the objects that were
brought to BC from England in the 1950s and used as decorative antiques. If
any of these items are of interest to you, institutions are responsible for
arranging pick up or delivery. Please feel free to contact me directly if
you are interested in any of the items.

Kind regards,

*Michelle Taylor **MMSt* (she/her) | *Curator*
Douglas J. Husband Discovery Centre | City of Delta

4450 Clarence Taylor Crescent | Delta | V4K 3W3

*T:* 604-952-3837 | *C:* 604-404-4829 | *E:* MTaylor at delta.ca