[BCMA] Job Post: Summer Student Position with the Sidney Museum and Archives

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 10 16:50:25 PST 2023

Hello BCMA Colleagues,

The Sidney Museum and Archives is currently hiring for a summer student
Museum Assistant position, to assist with the day-to-day operations of the
Museum, as well as work on projects that relate to collections management
and community engagement via social media and online marketing.

The full job description is attached.

This job posting will remain open until filled, and candidates will be
considered as they submit applications.

Regards,
Michael Goodchild

--
Michael Goodchild, BA, MMST.
Executive Director,

*Address*: 2423 Beacon Ave L-3, Sidney, BC V8L 1X5
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sidney+Museum/@48.6487465,-123.3993606,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xb4d51ead688151b7?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjdsI_Wmav4AhUtD0QIHRhkAVYQ_BJ6BAhCEAU>
*Tel*: 250-655-6355
*Mobile*: 1-403-585-7938
*Email*: director at sidneymuseum.ca
*Web*: https://sidneymuseum.ca/

*We respectfully acknowledge the Sidney Museum & Archives has been shaped
by the colonial history of Canada, and is located in Sidney/SET,TINES on
the unceded territory of the W̱SÁNEĆ People. We understand that territory
acknowledgment is just one part of Reconciliation, and the museum continues
to work towards other ways that we can participate in Reconciliation
alongside Indigenous communities.*