[BCMA] Publish in the AABC Newsletter! Summer 2023 issue seeking contributions from YOU!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Mar 8 10:13:02 PST 2023

please excuse cross-postings

Colleagues,

The AABC is seeking contributions for our next issue of the
AABC Newsletter! We are open to all content ideas, including (but not
limited to): articles, paper excerpts, project summaries, opinion pieces,
archives/archivist spotlights, archives in the news, and upcoming event
promotions.

Please submit your content proposals (max 250 words) to the
aabc.secretary at aabc.ca by March 31, 2023.

Regards,

Lisa

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
email: aabc.advisor at aabc.ca
website: aabc.ca

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the unceded, traditional and
ancestral territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh
(Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples.