[BCMA] Museum of Surrey - April Speaker Series - History of Vaisakhi in Surrey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Mar 1 13:15:42 PST 2023

Registration is now open for our next Speaker Series with the Museum of Surrey!

Speaker Series: History of Vaisakhi in Surrey
Join our speaker, Sharn Kaur, as they will discuss the history of Vaisakhi and how it grew in Surrey to be the 2nd biggest Vaisakhi celebration in the world after India. We will also discuss the history behind Vaisakhi, the effects of COVID-19 over the past three years and the comeback in 2023.

When: Wednesday, April 26, 12-1pm
Where: Online, Microsoft Teams
Tickets: Free
How to Register: Call or email the Museum of Surrey: 604-592-6956 | museum at surrey.ca<mailto:museum at surrey.ca>