[BCMA] Next Week - Challenging Inequities Through Inclusive Leadership

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jun 29 13:35:29 PDT 2023

There's still time to register for our next *Cultivating Careers* session!
Details below:

*When*: Wednesday, July 5 (12-1 PM)

*What*: Challenging Inequities Through Inclusive Leadership

*Who*: Any cultural professionals who identify as Indigenous, Black, or a
Person of Colour (IBPOC) are welcome to attend.

The BCMA's IBPOC Network
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>
 is excited to welcome facilitator Madison Tardif back for Part 4 of this
professional development series. In this session, Madison will provide
tools and resources to think about what skills make an inclusive leader.

Participants will be encouraged to think about their own positionality and
how to use their power to promote change in their own spheres of influence.

*Please note that this session will involve breakout rooms, and we strongly
encourage participants to have their cameras on to create a sense of safety
in this IBPOC affinity space.*

Register for free here:
https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/a8b3bd31b2c5b28b81282da83f98f7692fbaaabc/1
.

[image: 4th Session.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Outreach Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca