[BCMA] Free fundraising webinars with CharityVillage

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 21 10:28:52 PDT 2023

>From donor retention strategies to fundraising events, we have you covered!

View
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct0_0/1/ms?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>
in Browser

Hi there,

Check out our upcoming webinars for the nonprofit sector.

As a reminder, we record all our webinars and send the webinar recording
and other materials to all registrants after the live webinar. So if you
can't attend live, please go ahead and register anyway so that you can
watch the video recording at your convenience.
[image: Beyond the One-Time Gift: Advanced Techniques for Donor Retention]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct1_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>

*Beyond the One-Time Gift: Advanced Techniques for Donor Retention
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct1_1/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>*

*June 29, 2023 at 1pm ET / 10am PT*

Join us for a free webinar to learn advanced techniques for donor
retention. From personalized communication to meaningful impact reporting,
we will provide you with tactics for building strong relationships with
donors and ensuring their continued support.

Register Now
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct1_2/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>
[image: Fundraising 101: Encouraging Active Board Participation and
Leadership]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct2_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>

*Fundraising 101: Encouraging Active Board Participation and Leadership
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct2_1/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>*

*July 13, 2023 at 1pm ET / 10am PT*

Join us for a free webinar to learn how to encourage active board
participation and leadership. Story Point Consulting will discuss common
challenges of working with a volunteer board, and focus on strategies to
engage them in fundraising. Plus, you will leave equipped with practical
tools that can be implemented immediately.

Register Now
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct2_2/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>
[image: How to Turn Event Attendees into Long-Term Donors]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct3_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>

*How to Turn Event Attendees into Long-Term Donors
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct3_1/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>*

*July 20, 2023 at 1pm ET / 10am PT*

Hosting fundraising events and campaigns is great, but what next? How do
you turn event attendees into longtime donors for your organization? In
this webinar, Trellis will break down the three steps to secure more
longtime supporters for your cause.

Register Now
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct3_2/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>
[image: Get off the fundraising treadmill: Thinking outside the box to
raise more for your cause]
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct4_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>

*Get off the Fundraising Treadmill: Thinking Outside the Box to Raise More
for your Cause
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct4_1/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>*

*August 31, 2023 at 1pm ET / 10am PT*

Join us for a free webinar to learn how to think outside the box to
increase funds raised. In this session, DonorPerfect will use case studies
and data to help you evaluate your fundraising strategy, get creative with
your tactics and consider solutions that will make it possible for you to
spend more time focused on your mission!

<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct5_0/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>Register
Now
<https://info.charityvillage.com/acton/ct/43557/s-04f0-2306/Bct/q-0131/l-012f:13e50/ct4_2/1/lu?sid=TV2%3Ad4isRsYGp>