[BCMA] 2023 Gathering Tickets: General Registration Now Open

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jun 20 09:04:08 PDT 2023

Ticket sales for our 2023 gathering in Haida Gwaii are open!

We have a number of options to help make this gathering of the BCMA
community as accessible as possible, including in-person and digital
offerings.

Visit our conference page to view the full list of delegate ticket and
bursary options. Be sure to check out our FAQ, schedule, and other pages to
help you make the best ticket selection.

We cannot wait to see folks for this multi-day event with our generous
hosts at the Haida Gwaii Museum and Haida Heritage Centre.

Follow the link below.

https://museum.bc.ca/2023-bcma-gathering-registration/

Koy Tayler
Media Coordinator