[BCMA] Vintage Display Case Available

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jun 9 09:06:26 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We have a vintage display case available for pick up in Burnaby. The deadline for pick up is Friday June 16.

The dimensions are 71.5”W x 26.75”D x 42.5”H and photos below. It is very heavy, and mostly glass.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will be in touch by email kate.petrusa at burnaby.ca<mailto:kate.petrusa at burnaby.ca> . First come first serve!

Have a great weekend,

[image0.jpeg]

[image1.jpeg]

Kate Petrusa
Assistant Curator
Phone: 604-297-4559
She | Her | Hers
City of Burnaby  |  Burnaby Village Museum
6501 Deer Lake Ave |  Burnaby, BC V5G 3T6

Our Vision: A world-class city committed to creating and sustaining the best quality of life for our entire community.

We acknowledge City of Burnaby is located on the ancestral and unceded homelands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaking peoples. I am grateful for the opportunity to be on this territory.

The contents of this email message are solely the writings, thoughts and/or ideas of the account holder and may not necessarily reflect those of the City of Burnaby. If you have any concerns regarding inappropriate use of this account please e-mail the postmaster at burnaby.ca<mailto:postmaster at burnaby.ca>