[BCMA] 2023 BCMA Sector Survey - Extended until June 16, 2023!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jun 7 09:22:29 PDT 2023

The 2023 BCMA Sector survey is happening now!

Invitations to participate were sent to the primary contact for
organizations on May 15 and May 25, 2023. This survey is intended to be
completed a single time per organization/museum* and collects
information about your organization, collections, facilities, operations,
challenges and opportunities.

*If your organization has not received a link to participate please contact
us at development at museum.bc.ca <development at museum.bc.ca>.  *If you are
unsure if your organization has participated, please reach out for more
information.

Your participation helps us better understand the needs of our community,
allows us to develop programs, and advocate on behalf of the cultural
heritage sector. We appreciate your involvement! The final deadline to
participate is June 16, 2023. More information, including the results of
previous sector surveys, can be found on our website *here*
<https://museum.bc.ca/2023-bcma-sector-survey/>.

**Who is this for? *

The definition of “museum”  includes the following: museums; art galleries;
archives; heritage and cultural centres; Indigenous cultural centres,
Friendship centres, and bands/council; universities and/or local
governments responsible for stewarding arts, culture, and heritage;
natural, archaeological and ethnographic monuments and sites and historical
monuments and sites of a museum nature; institutions holding collections of
and displaying live specimens of plants and animals, such as botanical and
zoological gardens, aquaria and vivaria; science centres and planetaria;
conservation institutes and exhibition galleries permanently maintained by
libraries and archive centres; nature reserves; such other institutions as
the BCMA Council determines in its discretion.
Learn more *here* <https://museum.bc.ca/2023-bcma-sector-survey/>.