[BCMA] Canadian Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jul 21 10:50:57 PDT 2023

Hello all,

We are extremely proud to announce that the Western Canadian Tour of the Canadian Vietnam Veterans Wall will be coming to The HMCS ALBERNI Museum and Memorial (HAMM) on August 18th & 19th (TWO DAYS ONLY).  As of the date of writing this we are only one of two locations in BC that will be hosting the CVVA’s traveling memorial and the only location on Vancouver Island.

HAMM has been trying to get this exhibit to the Island for over 8 years and we are very excited that things finally worked out post Covid era.

You can learn more about the Memorial Wall and their organization at their website: www.cvva.ca.  We highly recommend that if you can’t make the journey to the Comox Valley on those dates, then you spend an hour watching the documentary which is linked on their home page.

Here is the newspaper report from the Comox Valley Record: https://www.comoxvalleyrecord.com/community/canadian-vietnam-veterans-memorial-coming-to-courtenay/