[BCMA] Victoria BIPOC Event Next Monday

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jul 7 11:05:46 PDT 2023

Hello Victoria!

Join us on Monday for *Tea and Talk: On The Road*:

*Monday, July 10*

*1:00-3:00 PM*

Location: Maritime Museum of BC

Free, registration encouraged

Gather together for this informal networking event to chat, seek advice,
and meet other cultural professionals, volunteers, and artists of colour.

This event is free, and includes tea, coffee, and snacks! Staff at MMBC
will open up the galleries just for us to explore during the session as
well.

Who is this for? Any professionals and volunteers in the arts, culture, and
heritage sectors who identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour.
We welcome any folks who are studying related subjects in school or
considering joining these sectors as well.

Details here: https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=101. Please register
beforehand to give us a sense of dietary and accessibility needs.

[image: Victoria T&T.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Outreach Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

Do you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour working in the
cultural sector? Check out our IBPOC Network homepage
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=1&cy=2023>,
where resources, community support, and upcoming networking sessions can be
found.

www.museum.bc.ca