[BCMA] POS systems

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jan 20 16:30:58 PST 2023

Hi Karen,
We also use MyPOS.   Support is quite good for retail/inventory management – It doesn’t work that well for memberships or CRM and poor online sales integration (at least for online membership sales – Shopify – we haven’t sold event tickets online yet).  Reports could be better.

If you find something amazing, let us know! Good luck.

Laurel

[cid:image006.png at 01D92CEC.91D4D9D0]

Laurel Lawry | Acting Director
604-990-3700 x8002  | LawryL at monova.ca<mailto:LawryL at monova.ca>

We respectfully acknowledge that MONOVA: Museum and Archives of North Vancouver is located on the traditional lands of the Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) First Nations, whose ancestors have lived here for countless generations. We are grateful for the opportunity to live, work and learn with them on unceded Coast Salish Territory.