[BCMA] Objects available for transfer from the Sidney Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jan 3 17:33:53 PST 2023

Apologies - resending because the original document was too low quality
when zoomed in!
---

Good evening from the Sidney Museum & Archives,

As part of its ongoing organizational work, the Sidney Museum has
identified a number of objects in its collection to deaccession and make
available for transfer.

Please see the attached list for all items currently available. These
objects will be available until January 24th, and will be allocated on a
first come, first served basis.
Institutions are responsible for arranging pickup or delivery.

Please feel free to contact me directly at director at sidneymuseum.ca if you
are interested in any of these items.

Thank you!
Michael Goodchild

--
Michael Goodchild, BA, MMST.
Executive Director,

*Address*: 2423 Beacon Ave L-3, Sidney, BC V8L 1X5
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sidney+Museum/@48.6487465,-123.3993606,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xb4d51ead688151b7?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjdsI_Wmav4AhUtD0QIHRhkAVYQ_BJ6BAhCEAU>
*Tel*: 250-655-6355
*Mobile*: 1-403-585-7938
*Email*: director at sidneymuseum.ca
*Web*: https://sidneymuseum.ca/

*We respectfully acknowledge the Sidney Museum & Archives has been shaped
by the colonial history of Canada, and is located in Sidney/SET,TINES on
the unceded territory of the W̱SÁNEĆ People. We understand that territory
acknowledgment is just one part of Reconciliation, and the museum continues
to work towards other ways that we can participate in Reconciliation
alongside Indigenous communities.*