[BCMA] Ask Anonymously - The IBPOC Network Listserv

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jan 26 08:00:00 PST 2023

*NEW FEATURE*

[The IBPOC Network Listserv]

Have a question that you’d like advice on?

Many of you may already be familiar and/or signed on to our IBPOC Network
Listserv. This mailing list was created as a forum for cultural
professionals who identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour to
discuss issues and promote upcoming programming and opportunities.

Recently, a member suggested that this forum might better fit the needs of
subscribers if questions could be shared anonymously. We thought it was a
great idea!

Submit your question to *ibpocnetwork at lists.museum.bc.ca
(and ensure it stays anonymous).

Any listserv subscribers who would like to respond to the question can
simply hit ‘reply all’ and there we have it! An email chain of support is
formed.

Learn more and sign up for the listserv below:

https://museum.bc.ca/network-listserv/.
<https://museum.bc.ca/network-listserv/.>

[image: IBPOC Listserv Promotions.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca