[BCMA] Save The Date - 2023 BCMA Conference

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jan 24 12:10:13 PST 2023

Save The Date – 2023 BCMA Conference

It’s our great pleasure to announce that the BCMA's 2023 Conference will
take place in person during the week of September 25 - 28, 2023!

The BCMA community has been invited by our colleagues at Saahlinda Naay
Haida Gwaii Museum <https://haidagwaiimuseum.ca/museum/> and the Haida
Heritage Centre <https://www.haidaheritagecentre.com> to join them for
three days of learning on the land, connecting with each other, and getting
a taste of everything Haida Gwaii have to offer.

It is our goal to make this an unforgettable event that builds on
discussions, learnings, and sessions from past BCMA conferences. Conference
planning is in the very early stages so we ask for your patience as we dive
into organizing this event and answering the most important questions as
soon as we can.

To ensure that we offer an event that reflects our host community's venue
capacity and that our delegates are received and remembered as respectful
guests, we anticipate a limited number of available tickets. The BCMA plans
to offer bursaries, travel assistance, discounted tickets, and virtual
engagement opportunities to make the conference as accessible as possible
to the widest range of members and delegates.

Stay tuned for more information soon!

[image: 2023 Conference (Insta).png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca