[BCMA] BC Museums Association Digital Engagement Support

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Jan 20 08:25:32 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

Looking for additional advice on your next virtual or hybrid event? Want to
explore ways to increase your online presence?

Our website has a number of resources including those linked below:

Marketing For Hybrid Events
<https://museum.bc.ca/brain/marketing-for-hybrid-events-best-practices/>
Live Virtual Event Delivery
<https://museum.bc.ca/brain/live-virtual-event-delivery/>

Email outreach at museum.bc.ca to inquire about related opportunities,
including workshops and one-on-one support!

Kind regards,

Koy

Koy Tayler
Digital Strategy Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her

2023 BC Family Day Grants are now available! | Apply before January 30, 2023
<https://museum.bc.ca/funding-opportunities/bcma-grants/family-day/>.

www.museum.bc.ca <https://museum.bc.ca>