[BCMA] Campbell River Tea and Talk!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 18 16:19:33 PST 2023

Tea and Talk is coming to Campbell River!

We’re kicking off *Tea and Talk On The Road *with a session at the Maritime
Heritage Centre in Campbell River on Friday, February 24.

Join us from 1:00-3:00 PM for an informal gathering to chat, seek advice,
and meet other cultural professionals of colour. Tea/coffee and snacks
provided.

Who is this for? Any professionals and volunteers in the arts, culture, and
heritage sectors who identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour.
We welcome any folks who are studying related subjects in school or
considering joining these sectors as well.

A full schedule of in-person Tea and Talks will be shared next month. Until
then, if there's a location you'd like to see on the 2023 road map, please
email communications at museum.bc.ca.

More details:

https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/ibpoc-tea-talk/.

Please share within your networks 

[image: Location Announcement.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca