[BCMA] Policies and Procedures Updating

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 18 14:47:35 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

The policies and procedures at the Golden Museum and Archives have become
outdated and we are looking into applying for a grant to hire a contractor
to update them. We are a smaller organization with an annual budget of
around $150,000 and 2 permanent employees, so this project will probably
not be as large as it would be at a museum with a multi-million dollar
budget. However it is completely outside of my area of experience.

Has anyone recently gone through this process that could give us an idea of
the cost and time commitment?

On the same note, does anyone have any recommendations for an individual or
organization that they have worked with in the past?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Brittany Newman    **(She/Her**) *       Executive Director

Golden Museum and Archives
1302 11th Ave S, Golden BC, V0A 1H0
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Golden+%26+District+Museum/@51.2922114,-116.9631953,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5379bf96b43fc203:0x194db531bf58fa85!8m2!3d51.2922129!4d-116.9611077>
PO Box 992, Golden BC, V0A 1H0

T 250 344-5169    |   F 250 344-5169
museum.golden at gmail.com  <museum.golden at gmail.com>  |
https://goldenbcmuseums.com/
Join us on: Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/museum.golden/>  |  Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/museum.golden>

The Golden Museum and Archives operates on the territory of the Ktunaxa
Nation, shared by the Secwepmc Peoples, and home to the Metis Nation
Columbia River Society. We are grateful for the privilege to work and play
on their territory.