[BCMA] January IBPOC Tea and Talk

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Jan 16 11:29:29 PST 2023

Join us this *Wednesday, January 18 at 1:00pm* for Tea and Talk!

If you’re an IBPOC cultural professional, gather with us over Zoom to get
to know each other, and chat about anything from your day to sector news
and topics.

During our sessions we ask that everyone is mindful of one another and
diverse perspectives. We ask that you turn your camera on to help create a
sense of safety amongst IBPOC attendees.

Sessions are free; no registration required. You can find more information
at the link below:

https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/ibpoc-tea-talk/.

[image: IBPOC 20212022-2 copy 2.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca