[BCMA] Annual Art Auction - Art Gallery of Grande Prairie

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Jan 12 13:30:34 PST 2023

 The Art Gallery of Grande Prairie is proud to announce its 42nd art
auction will be held on April 22nd 2023 at the Pomeroy Hotel in Grande
Prairie, Alberta.

The Gallery is specifically sharing this announcement and call for
submissions to the British Columbia Museum Association mailing list for
several reasons.

We acknowledge that the organizations, professionals, and enthusiasts that
are subscribed to the mailing list have rich connections in the arts
community and that we cannot imagine putting on our annual art auction
without activating this amazing network.

Additionally, while the fundraiser is an opportunity to empower and
celebrate local artists, one of the Gallery's goals is to enrich the lives
of the inhabitants of Grande Prairie with art and culture from the other
regions of Canada. And because the Art Gallery of Grande Prairie is so
close to British Columbia, sharing it with the BCMA just made sense.

Attached to this email are the rules and regulations for submission, the
donation form and our artist donor invitation.

All assistance in making sure our 42nd art auction is as successful as
the last 41 is greatly appreciated!

--
Daniel Becker
Executive Director

*Art Gallery of Grande Prairie*

www.aggp.ca

[p]: (780) 357-7489
[image: AA42 Front Desk Slideshow Call for Submissions.png]