[BCMA] National Museum Policy Talking Points

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Jan 11 11:30:48 PST 2023

It’s time to speak up!

As the Department of Canadian Heritage plans 2023 roundtables and
engagement opportunities with our sector, the BCMA wants to help
professionals across BC speak with a unified voice.

We’ve compiled a list of member-driven goals for the New Museum Policy that
you can use if you plan to attend these sessions.

We’ve also included an explanation of the new policy development timeline,
and a recording of our info session from December.

Find it all here: https://museum.bc.ca/national-museum-policy/.

[image: National Museum Policy-2 copy.png]

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca