[BCMA] Still time to register! BCMA Webinar: Where do you stand? January 18th 12:00pm PST

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Jan 10 15:15:02 PST 2023

*BCMA Webinar: Where do you stand?*
Wednesday, January 18th
12:00 pm PT

Do you know whose land you are on? Knowing whose land you are on can
increase your understanding of the unbroken Indigenous connection to the
land that you live and work on. Knowing whose land you are on can aid you
in your relationship-building processes and help build a stronger community
focus in your organization.

Join Lorenda and Leia as they demonstrate digital tools that can aid you in
identifying where you are, and explore ways to learn more about those
nations. This webinar is being offered after a survey on Indigenous
Relationship Building in which responses identified a lack of knowledge
regarding territories their organizations operate on.

Registration is free!  <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=92&instid=341>

[image: Whose Land Are You On copy.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>