[BCMA] Museum Manager Monday is Back!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Feb 6 12:24:29 PST 2023

Museum Manager Monday is back for a new year. In 2023 MMM and the BCMA's
Watercooler Wednesday program will be alternating each month. Being a
museum manager is a challenging and often isolating role. Museum Manager
Mondays is a new program to help professionals in leadership positions
connect, network, and provide mutual support.

Join me for bi-monthly, one-hour online discussions where museum, gallery,
heritage, and cultural managers, EDs, and lead curators can discuss the
challenges they face in their roles – from navigating community
relationships, to working with boards, to HR issues, and beyond. All too
often cultural managers feel isolated in their roles and it is critical
that we feel part of a connected and supportive community.

Join us next Monday from 12-1pm for our first MMM of the year!
https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=29

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca