[BCMA] Webinar Beyond checking the EEO box: Cultural Competency, the first step in DEIA

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Feb 2 08:14:36 PST 2023

Join us for the free webinar Beyond checking the EEO box: Cultural
Competency, the first step in DEIA.
Thursday February 16 at 10 pm Continental Europe, 9 pm U.K., 4 pm
Eastern, 3 pm Central, 2 pm Mountain, 1 pm Pacific, Noon Alaska, 11 am
Hawaii
Archivist and Librarian Helen Wong Smith currently the President-Elect
of the Society of American Archivists will discuss the importance of
Cultural Competency as a business strategy to ensure our workforce
reflects, represents, and is responsive to the communities with whom we
collaborate and serve.
Email Webinar at MuseumStudy.com if you would like to register for the webinar.

--
Brad Bredehoft (he/him/his)
CEO