[BCMA] Lower Mainland Curators Group (LMCG): Save the Date for our 2023 Meetings

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Feb 3 09:00:00 PST 2023

Thank you to everyone who joined the Lower Mainland Curator’s Meeting at
Museum of Surrey! Special thanks to Colleen, Kristin, Louisa, Alex, Lynn,
and all of the folks at City of Surrey for hosting.

Please save the date for the rest of our 2023 meetings:

·         Wednesday, April 19, 3-4:30pm – Decolonizing the Museum

o    Virtual over Zoom

·         Wednesday, July 12, 3-4:30pm – Building Community Relationships

o    Virtual over Zoom

·         Wednesday, October 18, 3-4:30pm – BCMA Conference Discussion &
Debrief

o    In-Person at the Douglas J. Husband Discovery Centre located in
Ladner, Delta

More details will be released closer to each meeting.

Feel free to reach out to our organizing committee any time if you have
questions, feedback, or ideas for future meetings.

Colleen Sharpe Colleen.Sharpe at surrey.ca

Mary Elizabeth Harrison curator at vanmaritime.com

Michelle Taylor mtaylor at delta.ca

*Michelle Taylor **MMSt* (she/her) | *Curator*
Douglas J. Husband Discovery Centre | City of Delta

4450 Clarence Taylor Crescent | Delta | V4K 3W3

*T:* 604-952-3837 | *C:* 604-404-4829 | *E:* MTaylor at delta.ca