[BCMA] Advocacy Opportunity - ICBC License Plate Survey

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Dec 13 10:31:21 PST 2023

Hello everyone,

I noticed an advocacy opportunity and encourage interested members to help
make our sector's voice heard. ICBC and the Province of BC are surveying
British Columbians about the future of custom license plates.

One proposed option in the survey is having a portion of proceeds go
towards charitable causes. California has had a similar program (learn
more here <https://www.calmuseums.org/Snoopy/Snoopy/Home.aspx>) for many
years and the proceeds create an annual museum grant program.

I encourage BCMA members who are interested in sharing this feedback with
ICBC to complete the survey before January 31.

The BCMA has also reached out to ICBC to discuss this idea.

https://engage.gov.bc.ca/govtogetherbc/?post_type=engagement&p=70487

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

2024 BC Family Day Activity Grants | Applications Open
<https://museum.bc.ca/funding-opportunities/bcma-grants/family-day/> | *Apply
by January 3, 2024*
-

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca