[BCMA] Early 20th Century Armoire

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Dec 7 16:08:14 PST 2023

Hello there,

There is an antique armoire available for anyone interested. It is from the early 20th century and was originally used in the Maritimes for by Bank Manager. The donor is located in Richmond, BC.

Photos are below, and the measurements are : 39cm x 74cm x 196cm (D x W x H)

Please feel free to be in touch if this is of interest to you.

Thank you,

Kate Petrusa
Assistant Curator
Phone: 604-297-4559
kate.petrusa at burnaby.ca
She | Her | Hers
City of Burnaby  |  Burnaby Village Museum
6501 Deer Lake Ave |  Burnaby, BC V5G 3T6

We acknowledge City of Burnaby is located on the ancestral and unceded homelands of the hən̓q̓əmin̓əm̓ and Sḵwx̱wú7mesh speaking peoples. I am grateful for the opportunity to be on this territory.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA2927.16E6D1A0][cid:image002.jpg at 01DA2927.16E6D1A0]