[BCMA] Register Now: Federal Support for Indigenous Heritage Projects Webinar

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Aug 31 09:55:14 PDT 2023

Please excuse cross-posting.
­­___

[cid:image001.png at 01D9DBF8.38B0BF20]

Federal support for Indigenous Heritage Projects: Museum Assistance Program and Canadian Border Services Agency

Do you have a project related to Indigenous heritage, including repatriation / rematriation initiatives? Join federal representatives to learn more about the federal support for Indigenous heritage projects.

Meet representatives from the Department of Canadian Heritage who will introduce the Museum Assistance Program's Indigenous Heritage component. Learn about what funding is available, how and when to apply, and tips for your application. A Canadian Border Services Agency representative will speak to considerations for international repatriation / rematriation, including permits, ceremonies, and support for Indigenous communities.

September 14, 2023
11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. MT
Online

Click here<https://www.museums.ab.ca/events.aspx> to register now!

Registration Fees
Member         FREE
Non-Member  $10.00

Find our other upcoming professional development opportunities, by visiting the Learning Opportunities<https://www.museums.ab.ca/what-we-do/professional-development/learning-opportunities.aspx> webpage. For more information about the 2023 Webinar Series offerings, please contact Meredith Leary, Program Lead, at learning at museums.ab.ca<mailto:learning at museums.ab.ca>.

Meredith Leary, BA, Dipl., Cert.
Program Lead
she / her

Alberta Museums Association
Suite 120, 12420.104 Ave NW
Edmonton, AB  T5N 3Z9

780.424.2626
mleary at museums.ab.ca<mailto:mleary at museums.ab.ca>
museums.ab.ca<https://www.museums.ab.ca/>

The Alberta Museums Association acknowledges that our office is located on Treaty 6 territory, the traditional meeting ground and home for many Indigenous Peoples, including the Cree, Saulteaux, Niitsitapi (Blackfoot), Métis, and Nakota Sioux Peoples.