[BCMA] News Release: Caetani Centre Celebrates BC Culture Days in Vernon BC

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Aug 29 13:10:04 PDT 2023

Dear editors, managers, communications officers, etc.

Please accept the following press release in regards to Culture Days events
taking place in Vernon BC from Sept. 22 to Oct. 15, 2023.

The Caetani Centre will be part of the inaugural Sundog Festival of Arts
and Culture and BC Culture Days and has free self-guided tours and a
special literary event scheduled as part of the festivities.

We appreciate any assistance you can provide in sharing this news. Please
feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require more
information.

Sincerely,
*Kristin Froneman (she/her)*
*Programs and Communications Coordinator*
3401 Pleasant Valley Road
Vernon, British Columbia V1T 4L4
Phone: (250) 275-1525
www.caetani.org

*I respectfully acknowledge that my workplace is within the ancestral,
traditional, and unceded territory of the Syilx Nation.*