[BCMA] Kids Up Front

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Aug 16 08:27:32 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

Caryl Dolinko from Kids Up Front, a BC-based charity that seeks to connect
children with cultural experiences, reached out to the BCMA hoping to
expand her connections with museums, galleries, and heritage sites. To help
children from broader socio-economic backgrounds access cultural
experiences, Kids Up Front partners with cultural attractions to offer free
tickets and special experiences.

Kids Up First is primarily located in the Lower Mainland, but is interested
in eventually expanding to support children in more communities around BC.
If you are interested in learning more about Kids Up Front, Caryl has
shared the following overview of the organization's work.

All the best,

Ryan

*Ryan Hunt*
Executive Director
Pronouns: He/him To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

Direct: 250-884-0499 || Office: 250-356-5700  || www.museum.bc.ca