[BCMA] Objects Available for Transfer

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Aug 1 11:32:52 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

The attached objects are available for transfer from Emily Carr House to other institutions. Objects are available for selection between August 1st and 13th. Please respond via email with any requests or questions to katie.mcevoy at gov.bc.ca<mailto:katie.mcevoy at gov.bc.ca>.
Objects will be available on a "first come, first serve" basis. If a requested objects is not available, I will indicate that in my response.

Information to Include With Your Request

  *   Your name
  *   Organization
  *   Contact information
  *   Method of transfer (pick up, shipping, etc.)
  *   Object ID Numbers of the objects you're selecting

Thanks!

[cid:image001.png at 01D9C45B.229EF0D0]

Katie McEvoy she/her
Heritage Stewardship Officer - Register and Collections
Heritage Branch
Tourism Sector Strategy Division
Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
katie.mcevoy at gov.bc.ca<mailto:katie.mcevoy at gov.bc.ca>
(778) 445-4944

I respectfully acknowledge that I work on the territory of the Lekwungen-speaking peoples