[BCMA] BC Museums Week 2023: Microgrants

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Apr 20 13:27:02 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

For BC Museums Week 2023, the BCMA wants to help tell the story of how
museums change lives and we need our members’ help.

If you know a community member who is passionate about the impact of your
museum and would like to share their story, we are offering *ten
microgrants* to help document the impact of museums. Participating BCMA
members will be given $250 for their time and a $100 honoraria for the
interviewee.

Learn more and *submit your application by April 26* on our website linked
below.

https://museum.bc.ca/microgrants-available-to-help-us-tell-the-story-of-why-museums-matter/

All the best,

Koy