[BCMA] BC Arts Council Scholarship - Deadline May 1, 2023

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Apr 19 10:33:29 PDT 2023

Hello!
The BC Arts Council Scholarship program is accepting applications.

Please help us spread the word to students pursuing full-time arts education and training this Summer 2023, Fall 2023 or next Spring 2024.

BC Arts Council Scholarships
https://www.bcartscouncil.ca/program/scholarship/

The Scholarship program supports education and training of B.C.’s future generation of artists, arts administrators, and artistic and cultural practitioners. Scholarships of up to $6,000 per year are available to B.C. residents enrolled in full-time post-secondary art programs or high school half-day dance programs.

Please consult our webpage to find out more about:

  *   How to apply
  *   Who can apply
  *   Eligible projects and expenses
  *   Exclusions
  *   Grant amounts
  *   What is needed for the application, including support material
  *   How applications will be assessed

Applications are currently being accepted until May 1, 2023.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

All the best,
Anissa

Anissa J. Paulsen (she/her)
Program Advisor - Indigenous Cultural Centres | Museums | Scholarship Awards | Arts Impact
BC Arts Council
Phone: 236.478.2560 | Email: Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca<mailto:Anissa.Paulsen at gov.bc.ca> | www.bcartscouncil.ca<http://www.bcartscouncil.ca/>

Ministry of Tourism, Arts, Culture and Sport
800 Johnson Street | PO Box 9819 STN PROV GOVT | Victoria | BC | V8W 9W3
Main office:  (250) 356-1718 or reach us toll-free through Enquiry BC: 1-800-663-7867

The BC Arts Council acknowledges it carries out its work on the traditional territories of Indigenous nations throughout British Columbia. We pay our respects to the Elders, past and present, descendants and custodians of these lands. We honour the knowledge keepers and the continuing relationships with Indigenous peoples in BC that develop through our work together. The BC Arts Council is grateful to the lək̓ʷəŋən (Songhees) and Xwsepsum (Esquimalt) ancestors and families, on whose traditional lands we operate our main offices.