[BCMA] Collecting Bread and Butter Motions for BCMA's AGM 2022

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Sep 21 12:24:51 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

The BCMA is once again collecting Bread and Butter motions for this year's
annual general meeting.

Unfamiliar with the term "Bread and Butter motion"? At our AGM we like to
take some time to recognize the people in our sector - promotions, new
staff, good byes to our colleagues, retirements, and other changes in the
museum, gallery, culture and heritage community.

Please share any Bread and Butter motions you might have with us via email
at bcma at museum.bc.ca. Or consider sharing them at the AGM yourself when you
join us live!

We hope to see everyone at BCMA's virtual AGM & Awards showcase
<https://museum.bc.ca/bcma-year-in-review-2022/> on October 19, 2022, at
6pm!

*Do you have your tickets yet? Registration is open for Act II of the BCMA
& Heritage BC 2022 Joint Conference happening November 2 - 4 on Lekwungen
Territory in Victoria. Find out more on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/>.*