[BCMA] For Immediate Release - Tumbler Ridge Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Sat Sep 10 10:09:46 PDT 2022

Good morning,

Please find a media release and photographs attached regarding recently published research on the identification of an unusual set of 112 million old trackways  southwest of Tumbler Ridge.

Warm regards,

Zena Conlin
Executive Director

Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation
Box 1348, 255 Murray Drive
Tumbler Ridge, BC V0C 2W0
250.242.3466

www.trmf.ca<http://www.trmf.ca/>

The Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation recognizes and thanks the stewards and knowledge keepers of these lands who have been here long before the existence of Tumbler Ridge; the Dunne-Za, Tse'Khene, Saulteau, Cree, and Metis Peoples. We express our gratitude at the privilege of living and working here. The TRMF has benefited greatly from this land and as such we reflect on our presence and practices, and hold space for better a future.