[BCMA] Watercooler Wednesday Returns Tomorrow!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Sep 6 11:34:59 PDT 2022

*Tomorrow is the return of Watercooler Wednesday after the summer break!*
Wednesday September 7, at 3:30PM

Join the BCMA's Lorenda and Leia to gather around the digital watercooler
and chat about your summer, the fresh changes of fall, or any other topic
you want to discuss!

Click here to join <https://museum.bc.ca/event-list/?eid=20>

[image: Watercooler Wednesday(1).jpg]

Leia Patterson
Engagement Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her
*I check emails twice a day, and therefore might not get back to you until
my next check. Thanks for being patient!*

As part of the BCMA's strategic planning process, we would like to hear
from you! Take our six-question survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCMAPLAN> and help share the future of the
BCMA. Respondents will receive 25% off their BCMA Online School purchase.

www.museum.bc.ca