[BCMA] military uniforms being offered to other museums.

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Wed Oct 19 16:48:41 PDT 2022

Hello,

Please find attached a list of military uniforms which are being deaccessioned from the Vernon Museum & Archive collection. If you are interested in any please contact me at carolyn.ben at vernonmuseum.ca. I can send over pictures if you like, but the cost of collecting any object rests with the receiving organization.

Thank you,

Carolyn Ben (she/her)
Greater Vernon Museum & Archives
3009 - 32nd Avenue | Vernon, BC V1T 2L8
www.vernonmuseum.ca<http://www.vernonmuseum.ca>
WE RESPECTFULLY ACKNOWLEDGE Greater Vernon Museum & Archives is located on the Ancestral, Traditional and Unceded Territory of the Okanagan Nation and the Syilx People.