[BCMA] Fwd: Memorabilia from 1970s

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Oct 14 11:22:41 PDT 2022

Your Name: Penny Anne Elstrom (Formally Moen)

Your Email Address: pennyelstrom at gmail.com

Your Question or Comment:
I was one of the first 5 girl guides in Canada to receive a Canada Chord in
Surrey British Columbia. I have a few items of memorabilia, and I was
wondering if you would be interested in obtaining these items for your
museum. You could use or keep whatever you can use, and disgard the rest of
the items. Included in some of these items are badges, Media photos
regarding the municipal recognition of the Canada Chords, pins, etc.
I look forward to your reply.

All of the best,

Penny Elstrom

509-607-0514