[BCMA] In-Person IBPOC Tea and Talk

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu Oct 13 11:42:52 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

The BCMA's IBPOC Network is excited to announce that we'll be hosting our
first in-person Tea and Talk next month!

All cultural professionals who identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person
of Colour are welcome to attend this informal gathering.

We'll be meeting at the Sequoia Café in the Royal BC Museum atrium at
4:45pm on November 3rd. Together, we'll walk to a coffee shop within five
minute's distance and spend the next hour getting to know each other.

If you are planning on attending conference or know someone who will be in
the Victoria area on November 3rd, please consider attending and passing
the message along.

Conference registration is not required; this event is open to all IBPOC
folks.

More information can be found here
<https://museum.bc.ca/2022-conference-schedule-2/>. We hope to see you
there!

Warm regards,
Jazmin

Jazmin Hundal
Communications & Special Projects Coordinator
Pronouns <https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>:
She/Her/Hers

www.museum.bc.ca