[BCMA] Media Release: Annual LEGO Exhibit Returns to The Sidney Museum

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Sun Nov 27 11:59:46 PST 2022

For immediate release

* Brilliance - Built Brick by Brick: Annual LEGO Exhibit Returns to Sidney
Museum*

Sidney, British Columbia, November 25, 2022 - For the seventeenth year in a
row, the ever popular LEGO exhibition is coming back to the Sidney Museum –
and just in time for the holidays! On December 1st, the Museum will open
the 2023 version of the exhibit entitled Brilliance - Built Brick by Brick,
and this year it’s bigger and better, with more LEGO sets on display than
ever before.

This year’s exhibit will include all of your favourite LEGO sets, both new
and old, with everything from Star Wars to Minecraft to Harry Potter. There
will be floral sets, architectural sets, and even sets featuring famous
artworks and sitcoms. With something for everyone, this is a show that you
won’t want to miss.

As in previous years, there will be plenty of interactive elements to this
year’s exhibit, including a “Guess the Number of Bricks” challenge and a
scavenger hunt through our displays. There will be prize draws that you can
enter throughout the run of the show, with a chance to win LEGO sets to
take home. Our popular Sidney-wide Family Day weekend LEGO scavenger hunt
will also be returning in February, so make sure to mark your calendars.

Brilliance - Built Brick by Brick is being presented at The Sidney Museum,
2423 Beacon Avenue L3, Sidney, BC from December 1 until March 31, 202. We
are open 7 days a week from 10am-4pm. We will be closed on Christmas Day,
Boxing Day, and New Years Day.

–­  –­

For more information contact:

Jessie Johnston, Education & Outreach Coordinator

Sidney Museum

(250)655-6355

outreach at sidneymuseum.ca

*We respectfully acknowledge the Sidney Museum & Archives has been shaped
by the colonial history of Canada, and is located in Sidney/SET,TINES on
the unceded territory of the W̱SÁNEĆ People. We understand that territory
acknowledgment is just one part of Reconciliation, and the museum continues
to work towards other ways that we can participate in Reconciliation
alongside Indigenous communities.*