[BCMA] Registration now open! Renewing Canadian Museum Policy - Information Session, December 8th!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Nov 18 11:40:13 PST 2022

*Thursday December 8th*

12PM - 1PM PST

The Department of Canadian Heritage is embarking on a renewal of the
National Museum Policy. This policy was last updated in 1990 and informs
everything from legislation, to funding, to how programs like MAP function.
Join the BCMA and members from across the province and discuss how we can
make our voices heard in this process, the changes we would like to
advocate for, and how the new policy can help to build a brighter future
for our sector.

This is an informal information session where we can chat about the Museum
Policy, highlight the survey that Canadian Heritage has circulated, and
discuss future impacts.

Registration is free
<https://members.museum.bc.ca/public/event/details/ff17c5edd1c73dd1d6232afdb389fbd95136eb17/1>
.
[image: Renewing Canadian Museum Policy.png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>