[BCMA] The BCMA is looking for TEAM Mates!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Nov 14 13:16:53 PST 2022

Become a TEAM Mate!

The BCMA is seeking museum professionals from all career backgrounds to
join the BCMA as TEAM Mates.

The Training, Evaluation, & Advice for Museums (TEAM) program will build
upon BCMA’s nearly 75-year history and look to museum training programs
from across Canada to offer critical evaluation and support in seven key
areas of museum operations.

As a TEAM Mate, you will provide guidance and advice on the evaluation
criteria, key areas, and reporting process. We ask for a commitment of one
meeting per month during the advisory period, for which compensation of $50
per hour will be provided.

Interested in applying? Find more details about the program and how to
apply at the link below.

Deadline for submissions is December 5, 2022. Details here!
<https://museum.bc.ca/team-program/>

[image: TEAM Program (Twitter Post).png]

--

Lorenda Calvert
Programs Coordinator

Pronouns: she/her. To learn why pronouns are important, click here
<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>

<https://www.google.com/maps/search/675+Belleville+Street+%7C%7C+Victoria,+BC+%7C%7C+V8W+9W2+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+Office:+250?entry=gmail&source=g>

museum.bc.ca <http://www.museum.bc.ca/>