[BCMA] Join Us for In-Person Tea and Talk This Thursday!

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue Nov 1 07:58:30 PDT 2022

A reminder that our first in-person IBPOC Museum Professionals Network Tea
and Talk is happening this Thursday, November 3rd from 4:45 – 5:45 pm.

Connect with fellow IBPOC museum, gallery, and heritage IBPOC professionals
from across British Columbia. You do not have to be attending Act II of our
Joint Conference with Heritage BC. This session is free and open to all
IBPOC professionals in the sector.

Meet us at Sequoia Café inside the Royal BC Museum at 4:45 pm. Together we
will walk to a coffee shop within 5 minutes of the museum to get to know
each other over a hot beverage.

*About Tea and Talk*

For those who are new to the IBPOC Network, Tea and Talks are free monthly
sessions where we gather online, provide support, and chat about anything
from your day to sector news.

If you identify as Indigenous, Black, or a Person of Colour, we hope you
will join us in-person (and at our regular online sessions).

Learn more about Tea and Talk and the IBPOC Network on our website
<https://museum.bc.ca/membership/mentorship/ibpoc-museum-professionals-network/?cm=11&cy=2022>.
View the full Joint Conference schedule, including live stream sessions,
here <https://museum.bc.ca/conferences-and-events/conference/>.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

All the best,

Koy