[BCMA] Sourcing local display cases

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Thu May 12 13:47:12 PDT 2022

Hi Chelsea:

I'd recommend Great Northern Way in Vancouver, which has done excellent
work for us on several museum projects in recent years.

*David Brown* he/him
PMP®, Senior Project Manager
*Great Northern Way Scene Shop* (EKP Ltd)
office: 604-874-0470 | info at gnwshop.ca
direct: 604-781-4758 | dbb at gnwshop.ca
101-281 Industrial Ave Vancouver Canada V6A 2P2

All the best,

Doug Munday
dougmundaydesign.com | 778-919-6279

*I am grateful to live and work on the ancestral and unceded territory of
the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm, Quw’utsun, Sḵwx̱wú7mesh, and səlilwətaɬ Nations **(Musqueam,
Cowichan, Squamish, and Tsleil-Waututh)*