[BCMA] Event Reminder: AABC Roundtea on Artist Archives (Wed, May 25; 12:00-1:30pm)

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 24 11:30:42 PDT 2022

please excuse cross postings

Colleagues,

We invite you to join the AABC for a Roundtea on Wed, May 25, 2022
(12:00-1:30pm PST) to learn about the artist records that are found in the
VIVO Media Arts Centre Archives and the UBC Museum of Anthropology Archives
holdings. We are pleased to have Emily Guerrero, Archivist from the Crista
Dahl Media Library and Archive, and Alissa Cherry, Research Manager from
the Audrey and Harry Hawthorn Library and Archives talk about their
collections.

Bring your lunch, a mug of tea or coffee, and stay after the presentations
for a Spring check-in with colleagues. This event will be presented on Zoom.

*Registration: *Free for all participants. Pre-registration
<https://aaobc.wildapricot.org/event-4826338> is required.

*Registration deadline:* Wed, May 25, 2022 (10:00am)

Regards,

Lisa

Lisa Glandt, MAS
Education and Advisory Services (EAS) Coordinator
Archives Association of British Columbia
aabc.advisor at aabc.ca