[BCMA] Fwd: A post for the list serve

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Tue May 10 15:21:14 PDT 2022

Hello my fellow Museum-Folk!

I have just had a call from a local reporter looking to do a story on
Canada’s and BC’s Tartans.  Now to be honest, I didn’t even know we HAD our
own Tartans so I am clearly not the right person for Cheryl to chat with.
If you have any information on this subject and would enjoy a chat with a
great BC Reporter please let me know and I will put you in touch.  She is
doing a story for Canada Day for Pattison Media.

Thanks!

*Tracy Calogheros *| she/her/hers

*CEO*

*E:* *tracy.calogheros at theexplorationplace.com
<tracy.calogheros at theexplorationplace.com>*

*P: **250.981.5910*

*We acknowledge that the Museum is located on the unceded ancestral
territory of the Lheidli T’enneh Nation, where we are privileged to live,
work, and play. *•

*The Exploration Place is a Northern BC non-profit organization and
registered charity whose mission is to preserve our local history and
foster lifelong learning in the areas of science, technology, heritage, and
culture.*

*THEEXPLORATIONPLACE.COM <https://theexplorationplace.com>*

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/TheExplorationPlace/>[image:
Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/theexplorationplace/?hl=en>[image: