[BCMA] Archive access policies, procedures and forms

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Mon Mar 28 11:17:38 PDT 2022

On 2022-03-26 16:49, Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv wrote:
> Dear colleagues
> My very small museum is embarked on processing the archives of the
> Greek community on Vancouver Island. I'm drafting the policies, etc
> for access by researchers and others.
> Sample policies, procedures and forms would be helpful.
> Thank you in advance
>
> Wendy--
>
> Wendy Smylitopoulos
> Curator
> Greek Heritage Project Museum
> Victoria & Vancouver Greek Community Society
> 250 419-3151
> greekhpm at gmail.com
Hi Wendy
The Association of Nova Scotia Museums is the best free site for
policies I've found.
https://ansm.ns.ca/resources.html

--
Regards

Jim Millar

Executive Director
Port Moody Heritage Society dba Port Moody Station Museum
2734 Murray Street
Port Moody,BC
V3H1X2

604 939 1648

"We acknowledge our location on the unceded territories of the Coast
Salish speaking peoples, with whom we are actively working to develop
strong relationships"

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any accompanying attachments
contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose
and should be treated as confidential and the property of the Port Moody
Heritage Society. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this e-mail.