[BCMA] To mask or not to mask?

Moderated BCMA subscriber listserv listserv at lists.museum.bc.ca
Fri Mar 11 13:24:45 PST 2022

How we are currently responding to the relaxation of Mask Mandates here at the HMCS Alberni Museum and Memorial in Courtenay.  After much discussion and having very few incidents of unmasked visitors we have the following post on our social media and elsewhere.  We have one staff member who is immunocompromised and will continue to wear masks while on duty when visitors or patrons are present. We will still maintain the crowd limits and social distancing signage.

at your service,

Lewis Bartholomew
Founder & Executive Director

mrbarth at alberniproject.org

MUSEUM ADDRESS:
HMCS ALBERNI Museum and Memorial
MUSÉE DU NCSM ALBERNI
5-625 Cliffe Avenue
Courtenay BC
250-897-4611

ADMINISTRATION OFFICE:
The Alberni Project Society
TAP Mobile Exhibit Bookings
65 Salsbury Road
Courtenay, BC Canada V9N9L7
250-338-2720
BC Reg Society: S-0062206

HMCS ALBERNI Memorial
www.alberniproject.org
www.facebook.com/thealberniproject
www.twitter.com/AlberniProject
k103museum at alberniproject.org

Take up our quarrel with the foe: To you from failing hands we throw the torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die we shall not sleep,
though poppies grow in Flanders Fields.

Email is a non-secure form of communication and clients should not include any sensitive account information in any email to The Alberni Project. Le courriel n'est pas un mode de transmission securise et les clients doivent s'abstenir d'y inclure tout renseignement sensible sur leur compte dans toute communication electronique destinee a projet de Alberni.

In the spirit of reconciliation, we recognize that HAMM and TAPS are on the traditional territory of the K’omoks First Nation.  Dans un esprit de réconciliation, nous reconnaissons que HAMM et TAPS se trouve sur te territoire traditionnel de la Première Nation K’omoks.